Craig revisits the list of exclusive PS3 games from 2007.
|Top 10 PS3 Exclusives 2009 Edition|
|Upload Date||November 25th 2009|
|Series|| Top 10's
A year after the PS3 came out, Craig pissed off Sony fans by making a top ten of the best PS3 games - by listing only 6 and including a movie. Craig doesn't apologize. Craig decides to revisit the list to see how it is doing.
10. Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction. This was number 3 two years ago. If this game is starting the list, this is a pretty good list. Bright, colorful, imaginative, awesome weapons and a cool story. There have been two more games since Tools of Destruction, but ScrewAttack prefers the first PS3 title.
9. Warhawk. Warhawk takes full control of the 6 axis controller. It is completely online. If there are only eight people in the world playing this at once, there can still be a game.
8. Demon's Souls. Games today are too easy. Anyone who says this about Demon's Souls is lying. Games are made easier so they sell more, but Demon's Souls needed more games to be printed!
7. Resistance 2. Video game characters are trying to be edgy. Nathan is boring and vanilla as it comes. The games he stars in is fun. Resistance 2 was so good , a third game is already in the works.
6. inFamous. Being able to shoot lightning out of the character's hands. The real reason ScrewAttack likes this game is the moral it puts the player in. The player has superpowers and can decide to choose good or evil. Craig wonders whether he should tell someone his wife died or fry him instead. Craig fries him!
5. Superman II: Richard Donner Cut. It got better! Craig couldn't resist. It's a different movie! On BluRay!
4. Killzone 2. Four years after Killzone 2 was shown, and it looks pretty cool. If is the best FPS on the PS3. The controls put people off, but it has a cool campaign and multiplayer.
3. LittleBigPlanet. Sony finally has its mascot - a boy made of sack. LittleBigPlanet promotes creativity and color. Sackboy is not the next Mario, but he is taking a place in video game history.
2. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Metal Gear 4 isn't a big change from the rest of the Metal Gear series, but is that a bad thing? The game ties up the story and puts the PS3 to its full potential. People say that people are using video games like movies. A cutscene is practically a movie in itself.
Craig does a recap.
1. Uncharted 2. Craig tells Sony how people were complaining about their previous list. It was not an issue. Things have totally changed. Kevin Butler explains Uncharted 2's epic gun fights, the escape scenes, and a plotline full of betrayal. Craig comments on the multiplayer, and is confused by Kevin's comments. Craig was so excited by Uncharted 2, he showed his grandma how to play. Craig leaves after more strange comments from Kevin.